NJ Continuing Education Virtual Test and Requirement Update
Posted on December 20, 2022
PGP will be sponsoring a fully virtual New Jersey 24-credit CE class.
Sign up for this self-study course then take your test online to fulfill your New Jersey Continuing Education requirement.
Sign up for your self-study course at https://www.webce.com/PGPBENEFITS
- Click on the Green “Life/Health” button on the bottom right (please ignore the section mentioning onsite proctoring at our NJ office – see below for current proctoring rules).
- Under the “Ethics” section click on “Life and Health Insurance Essentials”.
- Next click “Add to Cart”. You will receive a 10% PGP discount.
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout”. You will need to login or create an account.
New Proctoring Rules:
- Any disinterested 3rd party can be a proctor, this means it can be anyone from a friend (even one that is not licensed), neighbor, coworker that works in the same office, librarian, etc. It cannot be a family member, boss, or assistant.
- Technically the proctor would need to be in person with them and they would be prompted to enter their information when they start the exam.
- Once you click the exam button it will say “continue to monitor sign-in”
- Once you click that, the proctor will enter their information and the relationship to the student and location where they are both at.
- Once you submit that, assuming it is an applicable proctor, it will unlock the exam and the student will be able to answer the questions
- Once you are done answering, it will ask the proctor for some final information, and the exam will then be graded.
Note: You will receive instructions on how to take the test when signing up for the self-study course.