We are seeking a full time Administrative Coordinator to set up new customer accounts and policies, process applications and requests; direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines
- Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Enter and record data from electronic and hard copy source materials into prescribed computer database, files and forms, scan documents into document management systems.
- Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Working in office is required.
Data Entry Skills, Typing, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Dependability, Results Driven. The right candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems. Insurance industry knowledge is a plus, but not required. BenefitPoint familiarity also a plus, but not required.