We are looking for a full-time Sales Operations Manager in our Employee Benefits Sales Division at our corporate headquarters located in Hauppauge, New York.
- Oversee the sales funnel, tracking, analyzing, and recommending improvements.
- Assist with preparation for internal and external sales meetings including presentations and content development (Employee Benefits related).
- Manage carrier contact availability and coverage notifications.
- Serve as a liaison between senior management and IT department providing senior management with updates on key business and sales related IT initiatives.
- Serve as a liaison between senior management and sales teams.
- Help review new partnership opportunities in the benefit technology space and other potential products to enhance our portfolio of broker and client resources.
- Assist in the process of recruiting, hiring, and training sales representatives.
- Identify customers and sales opportunities by analyzing sales data and consumer trends.
- Generate accurate, timely, and properly formatted system reports and provide recommendations to improve the report dashboard experience.
- Provide oversight of the 3-person Benefits Administration Department and the 4-person Benefits Enrollment Unit.
- Gather market level intelligence to help expand our footprint to new areas across the US.
- Assist with matters pertaining to the ownership of our building (225 Wireless) such as rental issues, dealing with vendors for repairs, and meeting with vendors for building construction projects.
- Work with leadership to provide data-driven input on future organizational goals.
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint in particular.
- Very detail oriented and the ability to ensure processes are executed.
- Ability to read and understand reports.
- Fast learner with excellent documentation and organizational habits.
- Excellent communications and people skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a faced paced, high volume environment.
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Familiar with insurance/brokerage industry practices and concepts a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- On-site M-F 9am-5pm