We are seeking a full time Administrative Coordinator to set up new customer accounts and policies, process applications and requests; direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry into external and internal systems
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines.
- Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Review and input data from internal sales teams into carrier portals for member maintenance requests or new business submissions.
- Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Working in office is required.
Data Entry Skills, Typing, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Dependability, Results Driven. The right candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems. Insurance industry knowledge is a plus, but not required. BenefitPoint familiarity also a plus, but not required.