Emplova Broker Commission Increased to 5% of Medical Premium
Posted on March 6, 2020
EMPLOVA has advised that effective immediately broker commission will be 5% of medical premium on all new business. As a reminder EMPLOVA is a unique Professional Employer Organization (PEO) built around a Broker Friendly Model that keeps the broker actively involved throughout the entire PEO process. Their target market is high-end white collar and they provide a white-glove, concierge-style service level that will meet the needs of your most demanding clients.
Below are some key EMPLOVA highlights:
- Cigna Medical Benefits (exclusive PEO provider)
*3 additional Cigna plan designs just added to provide more flexibility for your clients
- MetLife Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, and EAP
- Omega FSA, HSA, Transit, and COBRA Administration
- Empower and Pentegra 401(k) plans
- Cloud-based technology platform
- TouchCare Healthcare Concierge for all clients
- On-Demand HR Resource Center for all clients
- Tickets-at-work exclusive discount program for all clients
Note: Ancillary commission remains at 5% of premium.