Empire Has Reached an Agreement with Westchester Medical and Bon Secours
Posted on September 5, 2019
As a result, effective immediately, all Westchester Medical and Bon Secours hospitals and affiliated physicians will rejoin Empire’s network of participating providers under a new multi-year agreement that is retroactive to June 1, 2019. (As previously communicated, these hospital systems had left the Empire network on June 1, 2019)
That means that all Empire members who received covered health care services from Westchester Medical and Bon Secours hospitals and affiliated physicians on or after June 1 will receive in-network coverage for these services as if there had been no disruption.
The Westchester Medical and Bon Secours hospitals, facilities and physicians include:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital of Westchester
- Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern
- Anthony’s Hospital in Warwick
- Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis
- Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services
- Bon Secours Charity Health System Physician Group
Click Here to download an updated copy of our New York In-Network Hospital Chart reflecting this change.