We are seeking a full time Administrative Coordinator for our NYC and New Jersey offices to set up new customer accounts and policies, process applications and requests; direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines
- Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Enter and record data from electronic and hard copy source materials into prescribed computer database, files and forms, scan documents into document management systems.
- Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Working in office is required.
- Data Entry Skills
- Typing, Confidentiality
- Attention to Detail
- Documentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- The right candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems.
- Insurance industry knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- BenefitPoint familiarity also a plus, but not required.