We are looking for a full-time IT Support Specialist to join our Hauppauge, NY location. The main responsibility of this role will be to provide end user IT support to the Hauppauge location as well as two remote offices (NJ & NYC).
- Provide day to day technical support to internal users of our systems; troubleshoot user problems and determine appropriate path for solution; level 1 and 2 IT support.
- Installing/Troubleshooting all desktop hardware and software issues (Microsoft Office, CRM, Windows, Azure Virtual Desktop, internet connectivity, etc.)
- Oversee all printers & scanners
- Setup new users (Active Directory)
- Email Management (Exchange)
- Remote Conferencing administration and training (Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Telephone System Administration (Cisco)
- Access Control System
- Various adhoc projects as assigned
- A+/other industry certification preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with tech and non-tech team members equally, familiar with supporting users in an office environment.
- Familiar with networking concepts
- Detail oriented and ability to prioritize and reprioritize with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills. Fast learner with excellent documentation and organization habits
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relevant study
- Ability to work in office 5 days
$50,000-$65,000 based on experience