Sales Representatives – NJ
Professional Group Plans is a prominent tri-state General Agency seeking an experienced producer to join our Clark, New Jersey office. We are seeking a candidate who is ready to contribute immediately. The candidate must have deep industry experience, industry contacts, and ideally a book of business that would benefit from the resources and partnerships that PGP has to offer.
The candidate must be both dynamic, articulate, highly self-motivated and ambitious. Also must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented and organized. The candidate must be deeply familiar with not only the standard suite of products, but PEO’s, compliance, HR Technology, and healthcare reform.
The position will consist of developing and maintaining relationships with new prospects, giving new business and renewal presentations, reviewing and processing new business cases, preparing and presenting cost analysis, and general management of any broker needs that may arise.
Compensation includes a base salary and residual commission with no ceiling.
- Produce new revenue through sales to new broker partners
- Provide service to brokers according to their needs
- Manage overall client relationships with the support of sales liaisons
- Develop and maintain relationships with carrier and vendors partners
- Familiar with all carrier products, services and processes
- Remain well-informed on all industry news and trends
- Manage prospect pipeline and all sales activity in Salesforce
- Prepare and implement an individual business plan
- Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented and ability to reprioritize
- Computer Proficiency – Especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience