Sales Representatives – Clark, NJ
A prominent tri-state General Agency is seeking individuals for full-time Sales Representatives for their Clark, New Jersey office.
Candidates must be both dynamic and articulate and must possess the ability to tackle the multifaceted challenges that healthcare reform and an ever evolving marketplace present. The candidate must be dynamic, highly self-motivated, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented and organized.
Position will consist of developing and maintaining relationships with new prospects, giving new business and renewal presentations, reviewing and processing new business cases, preparing and presenting cost analysis, and general management of any broker needs that may arise.
Compensation includes a base salary and residual commission.
- Produce new revenue through sales to new broker partners
- Provide service to brokers according to their needs
- Manage overall client relationships with the support of sales liaisons
- Develop and maintain relationships with carrier and vendors partners
- Familiar with all carrier products, services, and processes
- Remain well-informed on all industry news and trends
- Manage prospect pipeline and all sales activity in Salesforce
- Prepare and implement an individual business plan
- Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
- Detail Oriented and ability to reprioritize
- Computer Proficiency – Especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
- Appropriate Insurance Licensing