Medicare Sales Consultants
A prominent tristate General Agency is seeking individuals to join their Medicare Department as full-time Sales Representatives for their New York City, and Clark, New Jersey office.
Candidates must be dynamic, articulate, self-starters. The primary responsibility will be to forge relationships with brokers and engage them to grow their Medicare book of business. The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as be detail oriented and organized.
Position will consist of developing and maintaining relationships with new prospects, reviewing and processing new business cases, preparing and presenting cost analysis, and general management of any broker needs that may arise. You will also be expected to work with clients directly as needed.
Compensation includes a starting base salary and residual commission.
- Provide service to brokers according to their needs
- Produce new revenue through sales to new broker partners
- Manage overall client relationships with the support of sales liaisons
- Develop and maintain relationships with carrier and vendors partners
- Remain current with Medicare related products, services and procedures
- Remain well-informed on all industry news and trends
- Prepare and implement an individual business plan
- Manage prospect pipeline and all sales activity in Salesforce
- Familiar with all Medicare Products and Services
- Excellent verbal/written and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to reprioritize
- Computer proficiency – especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent related experience
- Appropriate Insurance Licensing