Front Desk Receptionist/Clerical – NYC
We are seeking a front desk receptionist to answer all incoming phone calls and direct them to appropriate personnel. Additionally, you will be asked to update our CRM system and handle any special projects as assigned. These typically involve manipulating small to medium size sets of data.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring sign-in sheet; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Monitors incoming and outgoing mail. Sorts incoming mail preparing for scanning.
- Manages incoming FedEx and UPS incoming packages, logging, and notifying the proper recipient
- Be able to handle all incoming phone calls
- Data Entry skills
- Attention to Detail
- Documentation Skills
- Problem Solving
- Analyzing Information
- The right candidate must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- College degree preferred