Administrative Coordinator – Clark, New Jersey
We are seeking a full time Administrative Coordinator for our Clark, New Jersey office to set up new customer accounts and policies, process applications and requests; direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
- Organize workflow to meet deadlines.
- Check source documents for accuracy, verify data and request correct data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Enter and record data from electronic and hard copy source materials into prescribed computer database, files and forms, scan documents into document management systems.
- Review exception reports to ensure data has been entered correctly.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Typing, Confidentiality.
- Attention to Detail.
- Documentation Skills.
- Problem Solving.
- Analyzing Information.
- Results Driven.
- The right candidate must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and CRM systems.
- Insurance industry knowledge is a plus, but not required.
- BenefitPoint familiarity also a plus, but not required.